Tide PODS® offer a 3-in-1 laundry solution to all your dirty problems. More than just a detergent, Tide PODS® also contain a stain remover and a brightener in one, convenient pac. These detergent pacs are filled with a super-concentrated detergent, and their small, compact doses mean minimal hassle for you. Not to mention they're also HE compatible! Now, thanks to Tide POWER PODS®, Tide’s latest, greatest innovation, not even oversized laundry loads and set-in stains can stand in the way of giving your clothes a refreshing, brilliant Tide clean.
This Is What You’ll Find Below
- How to Use Laundry Pacs
- How to Dose Tide PODS®
- How to Dose Tide POWER PODS®
- Helpful tips for using Tide PODS®
How to Use Laundry Pacs
One of the main benefits of detergent pacs is their ease of use. Simply follow the instructions below to get an outstanding Tide clean. Because Tide PODS® also act as an HE detergent, they work just as well when used in high-efficiency machines.
How to Dose Tide PODS®:
Because Tide PODS® are pre-measured, you no longer need to measure or pour messy powdered or liquid detergents into your washing machine’s detergent drawer. Washing with Tide’s compact detergent pacs is the easiest way to get your clothes clean and smelling nice.
- Determine the size of your load to avoid overloading your washer.
- Take the laundry pac out of the box with dry hands. See more in the following section on how to dose correctly.
- Place the pac(s) at the back or bottom of the machine drum, not in the dispenser drawer. The number of pacs necessary depends on the load size. To guarantee superior performance, add two Tide PODS® pacs into the washing machine drum before you add clothes. Use one laundry pac for smaller loads or three for larger loads.
- Place clothes into the washer on top of the laundry pac(s).
- Select the appropriate wash cycle based on the garments' fabric care label instructions and your machine’s instructions.
- Close box after use, and keep out of reach of children.
How to Dose Tide POWER PODS®:
If you often find yourself faced with large piles of laundry, consider switching to Tide POWER PODS®, offering you better stain removal and 50 percent more cleaning power compared to Tide Original Liquid. Designed especially for large-capacity washing machines and towering laundry piles, Tide POWER PODS® will make sure you come out on top from even the most impossible laundry situations.
- Simply place one pac of Tide POWER PODS® into the back of your washing machine’s empty drum.
- Add your laundry, select your preferred wash program, and use the temperature setting indicated on the fabric care label of your garments.
- Close the package after use, and keep out of reach of children.
- In case of heavily soiled loads, use two pacs of Tide POWER PODS®.
Like any household detergent, keep out of reach of children.
More Helpful Tips for Using Tide PODS®:
- Save the delicate cycle for use with lighter loads.
- Avoid using laundry pacs in pre-wash cycles.
- Switch to a warm setting during winter months or whenever water is exceptionally cold.
- Make sure your wash cycle lasts at least 15 minutes.